My current favorite meditation practices are
- Sri Yantra Gazing
- Vipassana Meditation (Contemplative)
- Vocal Channeling
A yantra is Sanskrit for a mystical diagram. A yantra is used as a visual meditation, like a mantra is used as a spoken meditation. A yantra is an instrument, contrivance, apparatus or device.
- Sri Yantra means loom, instrument or machine
- it’s a metaphysical tool of ritual and meditation
- the patterns are metaphysical and geometric constructs that correspond to psychic and subtle body centers, the body being a functional yantra
- it is a spiritual journey to original wholeness
- represents aspects of divinity and creative forces in the universe
- primordial balancing of mind body; brain coherence
- it shifts your subliminal and brain structure to healthy geometric patterns
- when gazing at it forms, colors and dimensions will dance in and out of perspective
- there may be areas that skip, jump, warp, you’re blind to when gazing upon the yantra; yet the shapes are there coding your brain to the sacred forms, balancing brain hemispheres, yin/yang, emotions, etc.
- it induces calmness; balancing; quiets a restless mind
- integrates masculine and feminine
- balances brain hemispheres
Sri Yantra has
- 9 interlocking triangles making 43
- Triangle downward are feminine;
- Triangle upward are masculine
- Hexagram – equilateral triangles intertwined; representing union of male and female aspects of divinity; Shiva and Shakti.
- PHI and Golden Ratios are in it
- Bindu represents the starting point of creation or the infinite, unexpressed cosmos
- Circle represents cycles of existence and time, no begin or end; a yantra with 3 concentric circles represents manifestation.
- Lotus petals are unfolding knowledge, purity, transcendence; heart chakra; blooming to higher truths
- Square is earth element and four cardinal directions;
- the T’s are the gates, portals or sacred doorways, the inward passage to center bindu
- Flower of Life is related to Sri Yantra
- Sri Yantra is a Multi Pyramid Geometric Grid; 7 Pyramid steps, 43 petals, base angle 51.5032
- Sri Yantra is considered the mother of all mandalas
- it’s a go-to tool for everything to tap you into the fabric of the universe
- It was Nikola Tesla’s sexual transmutation tool
- it’s the “holy instrument” or the “sacred tool”
- “-tra” means liberation
- it represents macro and microcosmic forces acting together
- it’s got movement toward center (control) and away (liberation) within one device
- Sri Yantra visually represents the seed sound of “OM”
- It stimulates the pineal gland
- Sri Yantra is carved in many Hindu temples
- Shree Yantra is Insrument for Wealth – material and spiritual wealth
- It clears negative energies standing in our way of Prosperity, Peace and Harmony
::Relative Links ::
Sri Yantra Info
Short and Quick Explanation of Sri Yantra and how to meditate with it :
Further explanation including how it’s tied in to other potencies… ad how to meditate with it http://www.powerthoughtsmeditationclub.com/the-pineal-gland-symbol-of-manifestation-the-sri-yantra/
Nikola’s Tesla’s Sexual Transmutation with the exotic Sri Yantra deep dive mind exercises…
Amish went from broke newspaper seller to multi-millionaire globetrotting ancient explorer, blissful huband and father by staring at the sri yantra daily :
Sri Yantra Construction, definition and examples :
Buddhist Chant Nam-myoho-renge-kyo explanation :
* I’ll write about Vipassana and Channeling the Vibe another day!
Am jotting down information for those interested and future articles.
I love these meditations, check them out!